All reviews medical facilities regional medical center front desk great hotel complimentary breakfast room was clean waffles hotel stay breakfast area business trip comfortable stay close to downtown easy access wilmington area excellent stay convenient location wrightsville beach
Reviewed 23 May 2016

This Hampton Inn is fantastic. The rooms are great, very clean and very quiet. The ammenities were excellent, including the exercise facility and complimentary breakfast was always plentiful and the breakfast staff was exceptional.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnMedPark, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Wilmington Medical Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Afternoon,

Thanks for the kind words about our hotel and breakfast staff. We are so lucky to have such a great staff.

Have an amazing weekend and see ya soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Our second experience with this hotel is way beyond our expectations. The room is very wheelchair accessible for truly handicapped people. The only concern is the shower head and faucet being located way to far from the shower chair. If a person is immobile there is no way he or she can reach it. The service at the front desk was extremely favorable. Missy, whom we have known from our previous visit, was amazingly lovely. Her beautiful smile and her pleasant greeting has warmed our hearts. Both Trinity and Missy were superb. We were celebrating my husband birthday in the lobby last night and Trinity came with a bag of goodies and a birthday card and presented to my husband. This was a pleasant and great surprise and a wonderful gesture. These two lovely ladies are an asset to this hotel and a breath of fresh air to your guests. We commend both of them for a job well done. This genuine behavior is very conducive to your establishment. It will encourage us to frequent it whenever we visit our brother here in Wilmington, since his house is not accessible to us. Last but not least is the cleanliness of the room and all the surroundings. Thank you for a job well done.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Afternoon,

I really appreciate the time you spent in your review as well as the kind words and great feedback. Missy and Trinity are AMAZING and make my life quite easy by always looking for ways to go above and beyond. We hope the birthday party was a success and look forward to seeing youa gain!

If it is not to much trouble, when you book your next reservation, please call and ask for John so I can personally book the reservation for you.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

I was suggested this hotel by a family member. It is awesome. Extremely affordable and run by an excellent staff.Modern rooms w very nice furnishings and the shower is really nice. I'd stay here every time I'm in Wilmington from now on. They have parking also!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

I am thrilled to hear we are now your hotel of choice when visiting our amazing city.

Thanks for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Please make sure to thank your family member for the recommendation, best compliment to have!

Have a stellar weekend.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Stayed here for a short business trip. This hotel was a good stay and a good value for the price. There was free wifi but I noticed that when I used iOS Facetime it kept dropping out. I thought it was a bandwidth issue so I tried streaming some hi-res YouTube music videos which streamed OK. Other than that, no surprises which is good.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

We hope the trip was a success and look forward to seeing you again.

Best wishes and have a great weekend.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This is a great hotel very clean. I will definitely visit this hotel again please . The rooms are cleaned the Bedsa are comfortable . the complementary breakfast was great. Check in was quick and easy

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Afternoon,

We appreciate your business and kind words.

Enjoy your weekend and see ya soon.