“Good food at reasonable price ”

Sweet n Savory Cafe
Ranked #4 of 32 Dessert in Wilmington
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sweet n Savory Cafe is located just minutes from Wrightsville Beach. If you are vacationing with your family, yourself, or just here for work, then come have a visit and see why Wilmington gives us its best marks for breakfast, sandwiches, baked goods, catering, and kids menus. For the great breakfast, lunch, or dinner in Wilmington, we are the place to be.
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Family and I enjoyed our meals. Service was good, reasonable prices and nice variety for everyone to choose from.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We were in to visit on July 4 for brunch as a group of 7. We ordered double Bloody Mary’s and it was as though there wasn’t any vodka at all in them. So don’t pay 12$ for Bloody Mary mix. Quite a while after our food order was placed it was brought to my attention the item I ordered which was special of the day that was printed on menu was no longer being served. So we finally get our food. My fiancé ordered steak and eggs. Menu reads regular toast comes with it. Server argued with my fiancé that she he asked him if he wanted upcharge for some substitution. So no toast at all. One of the guests in our group ordered coffee and never did receive it at all. Horrible service and bloody Mary’s. Probably will not return.

2  Thank donnasF3112DX
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We ate two meals here because it was off the island and had its own parking lot .
They have something for everyone .
You can go every day and order something different .
They also have daily specials .
I ordered the fried chicken when was not exactly fried chicken .
It was a chicken filet breaded and fried ...not authentic fried chicken .
The entrees come with 2 sides .
My husband had the meat loaf which is the chef's own secret recipe .
It was good but had a soft mushy texture .
The next time we went my husband had the pot roast and loved it .
I ordered a veggie plate .
Everything was ok but the grilled asparagus .
It was tough , stringy , and stalky .
I only ate 2 or 3 spears .
I told the server about it and he just looked at me confused and thanked me for telling him .
Later he came back to the table and offered me a dessert .
He mentioned taramisu and chocolate cake .
I agreed to chocolate cake and he came back with taramisu which I do not like .
Both times we went we had very inattentive servers .
They ignored us for the most part .
This is one of those places that cater to the locals and don't care about tourists .
They also have a small bakery case with various goodies .
Its a good value for what you get .

2  Thank Cindy K
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Food was just okay. The bill was much higher than expected. This won't be a place we would return to.

2  Thank barbi32018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Place was packed but seating and service was quick and efficient. Lots of brunch selections and reasonably priced . Had Egg Benedict and Egg burrito, both very tasty and lots to eat . Waitress was aways there to keep the ice tea and water glasses full
Excellent choice for brunch or dinner