“Always great food and service”
Review of Copper Penny

Copper Penny
Ranked #18 of 749 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is no ordinary Irish pub. The food is great! It is a meat heavy restaurant, and we are vegetarians, but still find lots to love here. The onion rings are the best anywhere. We also love the greek salad, fish and chips and other fried seafood. Very cozy atmosphere. No trip to Wilmington is complete without stopping in.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is hard to find a black bean burger these days that is tasty and doesn't contain mushrooms. The black bean burger with a side of slaw at the Copper Penny is hands down, the best bean burger I have ever eaten. I enjoyed the freshly made burger prepared as the south west option- it was a culinary treat for my taste buds. The Copper Penny does not accept reservations and you will wait for a table. However the food comes out quickly and is worth the wait.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

What a great place!!

We started our weekend here.Opening night of the NFL. We are from Phila and are huge Eagles fans. This was our first game since winning the super bowl.

What a blast!! Eagles won.
This place was great. They offer phila food. Cheese steaks ,roast pork sandwiches. Which I had and it was delicious.

The offer a full bar and had excellent wait staff.

Great location. I am writing this on Wednesday Sept 12th praying for all of you as I watch the news about hurricane florence.

Be safe and God Bless !!

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Good Bar Food. Great Downtown location. You have to try the Philly Cheese Steak sandwich! Decent Fish and Chips.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I can not get enough of this restaurant, I do not drink liquor and love this bar/restaurant. Food is hot and fast, service is friendly. You will not be disappointed!