“Fantastic food and drinks”

Yo Sake Downtown Sushi Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Yo Sake Downtown Sushi Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 704 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: US$25 - US$35
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dock St.
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Yo Sake is a mid-range Asian restaurant with great food, drinks, and flair. I went with a group of six so I was able to sample a lot of food. The drinks were all fresh, unique, and very tasty. The appetizers were also great, especially the firecracker shrimp which was cooked and sauced to perfection.

The sushi menu was great and the product just as good, though the rolls were not as big as some other restaurants I have been to before. Their noodle bowl was also excellent. If you have a hard time deciding on a roll, you can do chef's choice and get a special made roll for only $14.

The service was good, timely with orders, and attentive but not over-bearing. The meals were fairly reasonably priced as well, especially considering the quality.

Overall I loved Yo Sake and will definitely make it a stop next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Nikki's has NOTHING on this place! My friend and I went here on a Sunday and found out they had half price on bottles of wine. I'm a basic white girl, so that's a HUGE plus! The sushi was so fresh and well prepared. I also ordered the chicken pad thai for my boyfriend and he says it's extremely good.The whole experience was just heavenly.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Not only is the sushi excellent here, so is the service and so are Happy Hour prices! Check it out and see if you like it. If it doesn't turn out to be your favorite, at least you haven't spent too much money.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Went today with my partner. We ordered several drinks and split the special of local fish nigiri, as well as the spicy crab dip and several rolls of sushi. All of it was delicious and we look forward to making this our "spot".

Reviewed 3 May 2016

I'm working in Wilmington for a few months and this is my favorite place. I eat her several times a week. Great variety on the menu. Nightly Specials and a very good Happy Hour for food. All kinds of food not just Sushi. Brent, Jennifer and Tom are great at the bar. It's upstairs from Husk Bar. Just look for the door and stairs to the left. See you there again.