All reviews texas roadhouse home depot front desk wrightsville beach room was clean great hotel easy access would stay here again complimentary breakfast restaurants and shopping excellent stay fitness center business trip great customer service pleasant stay waffles convenient location
Reviewed 6 November 2017

The mattress needed to be replaced. It had no support or firmness at all. My husband ended up sleeping on the floor part of the night. First time at a Hampton Inn when the mattress wasn't great. We might have slept 2 hours each.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Melanie R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Wilmington-University Area/Smith Creek Station, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for your honest review of your experience staying with us. We do have a great hotel and we believe that our mattresses should be great as well. You will be happy to hear that we have recently purchased all new mattresses from Serta and have begun the replacement process on every bed in the building! This process will be complete within the next few months. We hope you will come see us again soon! Thanks again for staying with us, and please feel free to contact me directly at 910-399-9007 if you have any further questions or concerns, or to book your next stay.

Melanie

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I went to visit my daughter at the University. This hotel is located a few miles from campus. It is easy to travel to, and is in a great location. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. We will stay here again.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

The staff was great. They recommended places to eat within walking distance and gave us a discount card as well. We left something in the room and came back 20mins later they let us go in and get it without any problem.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Flying in from Kansas and driving from Jacksonville I was tired. I was happy to see my room was ready and that I was able to check in with the HH app. My room was great and spacious and clean. I was able to rest up and then head to my cousins wedding. I had an extremely early flight the next day. I was not able to get the regular breakfast...they had a bag breakfast ready to go for me...I was truly grateful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We stayed here because our son was participating in the NC 70.3 1/2 Ironman. It was a perfect location, halfway between the swim venue, and downtown.....actually the bike route went in front of the hotel.... so we were able to watch a part of the race we would not have been able to.