“Outstanding Food!”
Review of Grace On 2nd

Grace On 2nd
Ranked #277 of 749 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Grace on 2nd has live music nights, fresh seafood, and delicious burgers!
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Stopped in before a concert at the Wilson Center. Had the signature Crab Cakes - and they were outstanding. The asparagus and rice accompaniments were perfectly prepared. Staff is engaging and friendly. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Across the street from the Courtyard. Looked good. About 5 patrons at the bar and six at tables. Sat down and waited 10 min before we saw any staff, and he showed up in the bar.
Left without ordering. Thumbs down

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

The best seafood we have had in for-ev-er. We came because of good reviews and it was close to our hotel. From now on we will come solely because of our own knowledge of the food. My husband had the flounder platter and I had the shrimp platter. Both were large portions. The flounder was probably the best we have ever had. And the shrimp was also fabulous. Our server Taylor was the best. We were so surprised that business seemed kind of slow. In our hometown of Myrtle Beach a restaurant with food this good would be lined out the door. You need to try this place out. You will not be sorry!

2  Thank B B
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Grace on 2nd was nearly empty as we dropped in for a Sunday lunch. It almost seemed as if it was off the beaten path, but its not, located across from the Courtyard and a block away from the Cotton Exchange. There is a very small/cozy bar to the right as you enter and a small dining area to the left where we sat at a upper level street front table. Both the salmon spinach and oyster po boy were good and the cook came to the table to see if everything was all right. They had a number of drink/beer specials and our waitress Mariah was excellent.

2  Thank Mark G
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely Amazing! I randomly pick this restaurant from Yelp as I was passing through. I ordered the Bang Bang shrimp and the Shrimp and Grits, for take out. I think I could eat that every night for a year. The bartender was friendly and the atmosphere was quaint. It was $9 for the shrimp and $18, I think for the shrimp and grits. I will most definitely stop in the next time I pass through.

1  Thank Dede Danson W