“Excellent Thai and Vietnamese”
Review of Indochine

Indochine
Ranked #7 of 769 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This place is a must do if you enjoy Far east cuisine . Large portions , excellent preparation and freshness with great service . One will notice that everyone has leftovers with everyone leaving has a take out containers. Great apps. try the Fresh roll, dunolings are huge and tasty and the curries are spot on
Will be back

Date of visit: September 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,360)

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Probably my favorite restaurant in Wilmington hands down. Wish I went enough to try more dishes. Can get over the pad see ew. And the coconut cake with coconut ice cream is awesome! Never disappoints.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This place is always busy and for a good reason. Everything is good here. I love the yellow curry or the pad see ew. And get the Cha Gio appetizer, it's amazing. Outside is a great place to eat, but be prepared to eat or get there right at 5 o'clock when they open. I've never been disappointed eating here, only disappointed that I didn't have a bigger stomach! Prices are a little high, but you can easily get 3 meals out of one entree.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The mixed appetizer is good for four. The red curry with duck was excellent as was the yum yum chicken.
The dishes are big and easy to share
Excellent service and kind responsive servers

Reviewed 5 September 2017

This was our first visit to Indochine. They do not take reservations. We must have timed it right, as we were seated immediately. Somehow we missed the bar drinks list altogether, and our waiter did not urge us to have drinks. We four ordered different main dishes and all tasted wonderful. We learned that the dish I ordered "mild" meant no spices in it, so the waiter brought several on the side for me to add as I wanted. The portions were huge, and we all took to go bags home. Prices were reasonable, considering we got eight meals from our four orders! If we are back in Wilmington,we will return.