All reviews front desk wrightsville beach extended stay indoor pool full kitchen queen bed free breakfast nice breakfast clean rooms great room downtown lisa storage dishwasher kitchenette housekeeping housekeeper
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Brianna was outstanding in a tired property..... among other problems with the room there was trash behind my nightstand. The refrigerator was broke and had to be replaced (maintenance staff was great). The only positive is it is cheap.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
TPS_Managment_Team, Manager at TownePlace Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Hello DanM,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback regarding your stay. We are please that our team made a good impression on your. We do apologize that the room was not up to expectations, but will take your notes and look into the matter.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here many times. Am a Marriott member, and I got the worst room. It's on the first floor, smells, is a handicap room, sheets are musty, bed was squishy. We travel with our dog, and have received a top floor room before. I was told this was the only available pet room. Some how I don't believe this. I have always stayed here when I come to Wilmington, but will reassess that in the future. If this is the best Marriott is offering loyal guests I will go elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Hello Scs0216, Thank you for providing this feedback regarding your stay, and we certianly do apologize for the difficulties. We hope that you are enjoying your new room for the remainder of the stay.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Brianna was the most helpful, she is extremely nice and always friendly. Every staff member goes the extra mile to make your stay enjoyable. The hotel has one of the best location in the city of Wilmington.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Brianna is amazing and sweet loving person made me feel welcomed every time I walked in the sliding glass door always on her A game and is a good person and super kind to everyone I have seen her work with

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2018

My boyfriend was working out of town, and I went to visit him, I work for a Marriott in Fayetteville and I much like how this one looked on the inside. I would recommend staying at this hotel when in the Wilmington area. my boyfriend goes there a lot so more then likely I will be back.

Room Tip: Rooms on the fifth floor are perfect, no noise cant be heard.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple