“Excellent Hotel!!!”

TownePlace Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Ranked #13 of 45 Hotels in Wilmington
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I want you to know that my visit to the TownePlace Suites By Marriott Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, NC was great! The staff made me feel very comfortable from the time I checked in until the time I departed. The room was very comfortable and there was plenty of space. There are great restaurants right across the street from the hotel. I will definitely make this my hotel of choice when traveling to the Wilmington, NC area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for TownePlace Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach

Reviewed 12 February 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on a Friday night. It was very comfortable and convenient to everywhere we wanted to go. The staff is friendly & checkin was quick. As a Platinum member, I was upgraded (though I had to ask for it) There was plenty of room in the suite, it was well-decorated, and had a comfortable bed.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ECFFLKG
Reviewed 30 January 2012

My wife and I stayed here for one night on our way to Myrtle Beach. The hotel was very clean, the desk staff were courteous and efficient, our room was spacious and comfortably appointed.
Overall a good experience and excellent value.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2012

My daughter and 4 month old grandaughter spent 3 nights at TownePlace Suites while visiting family near Wilmington. The room was prepared with a portable crib before our arrival. What a blessing after a late night flight! The room was comfortable and clean and met all of our needs. The breakfast was perfect for us with several healthy choices. We would definately stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Florida_girl_1951
Reviewed 14 January 2012

My husband and I always book at TownePlace when going back to the city we met in. We love it, it's like home away from home!

Room Tip: We are fans of the King suites, and the puppy friendly floors
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Wilmington hotels
1.1 km away
2.7 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington/Mayfaire
1.1 km away
Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach

Been to TownePlace Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach? Share your experiences!