All reviews basketball court wrightsville beach full kitchen allow dogs bedroom suite minute drive to the beach putting green large pool rocking chairs the breakfast area each evening free dinner three nights pull out couch restaurants and shopping nice property water pressure
Reviewed 13 April 2016

Went down for an overnight visit. Hotel was very clean and professional staff. Dee at front desk was wonderful and very patient with me during the check in process. Rooms were very clean and welcoming. Internet was the worse. Could not log on 75% of the time so was unable to get some work task completed.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Dee D
Amy P, Manager at Residence Inn Wilmington Landfall, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Your review is very much appreciated! I'm glad Dee was able to assist you at check in and I will let her know of your kind comments. Our internet speeds were just upgraded a few days ago and hopefully will fix the problem of slow load times. I apologize for the inconvenience that has caused you while staying with us. We thank you for taking the time to post and hope to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed 17 March 2016

My husband & I checked out this morning (3/17) from the Residence Inn/Wilmington Landfall.

The staff was great. They were friendly, helpful, and definitely excel at customer service. We requested the 3rd floor and early check-in and received both.

There were a few concerns with the room. The kitchen table was scratched badly around the edges. The fireplace did not work. There was no telephone on the living room desk although we did find one in the bedroom. The kitchen was dated...wallpaper, cabinets, formica. The a/c vent in the bedroom was in a corner by the window. It did not allow good ventilation throughout the bedroom and into the bathroom sink area. Consequently it was very warm.

By the way, we thought checkout was noon. At 10am housekeeping banged on our door to say she was "checking" so we said we would be leaving in 15 minutes and did.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2016

My husband andI I stayed here for three nights. It was wonderful. Very clean ,great location. The staff was very nice especially the front desk girl name Desiree She was so friendly. She had such wonderful attitude. Very pleasant and professional. More hotels need more help like Desiree !

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dloaf
Amy P, Manager at Residence Inn Wilmington Landfall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and our staff. I agree with your comments on Desiree, she is a truly valuable team member and loves to help make everyone's stay with us comfortable and pleasant! We hope to see you and your husband again soon as the weather warms up!

Reviewed 4 March 2016

The hotel is in a wonderful location, close to shopping, the beach, and for me, my family. Hotel check in was quick and easy. There were a few small issues with the room, but were addressed immediately, so the month long stay was enjoyable. The entire staff from the front desk, housekeeping, groundskeepers, kitchen staff, to the night auditor were all friendly and willing to help at a moments notice. The room is a little dated, but functional and comfortable.

Room Tip: The top floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Amy P, Manager at Residence Inn Wilmington Landfall, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Barbie, thank you so much for your kind review! We were happy to host you and your family for a month at our hotel. I'm glad we were able to fix the few issues you had so that the rest of your stay was enjoyable. We look forward to your next stay and please contact us if we can be of further assistance.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

The staff was nice enough, despite the fact that we used mobile check in but still had to wait for them to ask if our room was ready and then wait for them to ask again. That happens. The problem is that this place is soooo old and should have been renovated ages ago. The beds are rock hard. The sound proofing between floors is nonexistent. Every time the people above us walk, it's really loud in our room. We won't stay here again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Amy P, Manager at Residence Inn Wilmington Landfall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry our current appearance was not what you had anticipated. We strive to maintain the highest standards, not only in service, but also with regards to maintaining the overall look and feel of the hotel. Unfortunately, this sometimes requires essential renovations in our guest areas. Although we fell short of meeting your expectations during your past stay, I hope you will consider us on your next visit to Wilmington so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.