“Great Burgher”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 27 July 2018

This place really was good. Me and my son had the house burgher. It was probably the best I've ever had. My wife had the chicken salad, which she said was really fresh. They needed more help, but we got our food in a reasonable time.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We're locals and this used to be a good place to eat, but not any longer. The current wait staff is extraordinarily slow and disorganized. Burgers are super greasy and buns were old. Many better places in West Jefferson for the same price or less.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

First visit to this unique bar. Our visit was enhanced by our server (Bella ) who was not only super efficient but had a wonderful personality. Our visit would not have been the same without her.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have a mixed reaction to Blackjacks. First, while other reviews complain about the service, pricing and portion size, I disagree. Service was great with portions and pricing fair. Now for the food- my onion bites were not good though son's sweet potato fries were good. The hamburgers we had came with good toppings and a large patties. Having a lot of seasonings, the taste was different from any burger I have eaten . Son described it as tasting more like meatloaf than burger. Will I return, probably not.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

sports bar and food. Atmosphere was very relaxing. Not vegan friendly. My main concern is that we were growing old waiting on our meal to arrive. Order also came out and was not correct and all meals did not come out together. I think this was do to a very busy night.

1  Thank Mikevac