Holiday Inn Express West Jefferson
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in West Jefferson
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Nice Holiday Inn Express. Beautiful views from the front. Staff is extremely helpful and will to serve. Breakfast is standard. Room was great. Nice size, nice big shower and comfortable. Pricing is reasonable. I would stay here again when in the area. Close to great restaurants and down town.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Shawna M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express West Jefferson, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for your great review! We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful stay. Come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The front desk staff was wonderful. Hotel was clean and breakfast was stocked and better than most hotels. Pool was a little warm but clean. Beds and pillows comfy. Room was a little small but spotless. Coffee in room and hot coffee in lobby 24 hours.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here several times as we go through the area. I think it is above average because of the super comfy beds & linens and awesome water pressure in the shower. Other than that it is pretty average. Indoor pool could be better-it has too much chlorine and room in hot & humid, especially if you're just watching the kids. Definitely the best place to stay in this quaint little town.

Stayed: June 2017
Shawna M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express West Jefferson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thank you for your kind review! I am so happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay and great night's rest! We are working on upgrading our dehumidifying system in our pool area so hopefully it will not be so hot the next time you come...we hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

The friendly employees are the best thing about this hotel. The rooms are average and the prices slightly higher than the other hotels in the area. You do have a good view on top of the hill which the hotel is located.

Our room had two two comfortable queen beds, small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The down side to our room was the air conditioner cycles on and off making it hard for us to get some sleep. We eventually turned off the air and opened the window to cool us down. The breakfast was average with pancakes, yogurt, dry cereal, pre-cooked egg omelets with gravy and bacon. TVs in the dinning area

This hotel has a small fitness room and nice pool area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the backside of the hotel are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Shawna M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express West Jefferson, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Thank you for your review. I am so glad that you enjoy our friendly staff. We hope that you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

The room itself was a bit smaller than I would have expected for a king-sized bed. However, it was laid out well. The bathroom was very large and clean. There was a large, walk-in shower. The air/heating unit is controlled by wall thermostat which is nice so you have more control over the room temperature. However, when the unit is running it is on the loud side which makes it difficult to hear the television. I didn't want to turn the TV up too loud in fear that I would disturb the neighbors. I must also say that they have the best selection of television channels that I have ever had in a hotel room. The bed was only of average comfort. The breakfast buffet had the most extensive selections that I have ever encountered, and the food was delicious. There is an in-room refrigerator but it was not very cold and there was no way to adjust it. The staff was friendly and helpful, but the weekend housekeeping staff was especially so! I did not have a chance to use the pool. Be aware when exiting this hotel it is very hard to see (especially traffic coming from the driver's left). The oncoming traffic comes around a curve that makes it difficult to see. I was almost hit once. In order to see sufficiently, you have to be almost in the outside lane of traffic. Overall, my stay was very good and I will stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Shawna M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express West Jefferson, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and our channel selections. I will pass your great comments along to our staff! We hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Jefferson
26.3 km away
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#4 of 18 in Boone

Been to Holiday Inn Express West Jefferson? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express West Jefferson

Address: 203 Hampton Place Ct, West Jefferson, NC 28694-7066 (Formerly The Hotel of West Jefferson)
Region: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Mountains > West Jefferson
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in West Jefferson
Price Range: €89 - €143 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express West Jefferson 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express West Jefferson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn West Jefferson Hotel West Jefferson