“Top Of My List”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Can i just say...blackberry bbq short rib...that is all! Cocktails are perfection, service was superb. I could write a novel, but lets keep this simple. A must if you are visiting the area! You will not be disappointed!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,415)

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I recommend getting a reservation for this popular restaurant. I've dined here often and enjoyed every dish. My husband's favorite is the meatloaf as he is a meat and potatoes man. My favorites are the salmon, the country-fried steak, and the crab cakes. The garlic mashed potatoes rock!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I had the barbecue sandwich and my husband had the pot roast. Both were delicious. We sat by the big, floor to ceiling windows which was nice.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

While on vacation in Waynesville, my husband and I decided on this restaurant because of the reviews on TripAdvisor.

Reservations is recommended and going before 6pm is a good idea too to beat the crowds.

Service was average but food was excellent. Portions are big. Highly recommend the Sweet Onion soup is you French Onion soup. This one is creamy with a little spice.

My husband had the prime rib which had a great smoky flavor but way too salty. I had the Parmesan crusted salmon special. Good flavor and plenty to take home leftovers.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Although many dishes were excellent with an onion flair ( onion soup and onion vinaigrette dressing ), this restaurant is simply elegant. The trout was flavorful and the ribeye special with crabmeat was unique and fabulous. Wait staff was friendly and attentive. Locals recommended this and they didn’t steer us wrong. Brief walk from Main Street.
You won’t be disappointed.