“13 people in our group, could not have asked for a better experience”

Angelo's Family Pizza
Ranked #12 of 126 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Even though we had a large group (13), we were seated within 5 minutes of arrival, in what looked to be a very busy night.

Our server, Nicole, was great at her job, very engaging, and super knowledgeable about the menu... Even suggesting an amazing nightly special involving some blackened shrimp and hydroponic lettuce ( it was really, really good ).

The garlic balls were amazing and reasonably priced for an appetizer.

The calzones were HUGE and delicious.
Bread baked fresh on site daily.
Sauces made fresh in house daily.
You just can't ask for much better in a food experience.... Top notch!

Definitely a great experience... One that we look to repeat again soon, despite the three hour trip for our family to get there.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I eat out quite often Angelos is most often. I sort of rotate the whole menu. The lasagna is best I have ever had the afredo. Is wow. Nicole is a joy of a server. If you ever get the chance to go to Angelos say "Terry sent me". Oh the pizza is great.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Had lasagna and am really tired of being short changed on the amount of meat in relation to the quantity of cheese and pasta. Service OK, attentive, but no consideration about being questioned as to our satisfaction despite being deep in conversation. Wife’s an Italian food maven. Her response? Not again. She did not even bother to bring leftovers home.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

It takes a while to get a pizza here. A little on the pricey side for what you get, but decent pizza.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I’m a stay at home dad and sometimes things get a little dicey around the house and I burn dinner...yes I know how dare I lol. I gathered everyone up two daughters 12 and 14, our son 23 and the wife and I and headed to Angelos...Nicole was our server and she as completely delightful...she didn’t even laugh at my burnt dinner. The food was outstanding and everyone was happy down to the most picky eater in the bunch. Nicole was on top of thing s and made sure we never needed anything. The only down side to the whole Dining experience was that now they always want to eat at Angelos and want me to hang up my apron. Must visit if your haven’t yet.