“I'd go back to try breakfast.”
Review of Clyde's Restaurant

Clyde's Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 126 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We had completed most of our morning list and were hungry. We both enjoy a big breakfast, and the helpful clerk at our previous stop recommended Clyde's-as in she didn't even hesitate when I asked where we should eat breakfast.
She even gave us good driving directions.

Unfortunately, by the time we arrived Clyde's was no longer serving breakfast and had shifted to their Lunch menu.
Food was OK, average.

However, the service was good, the waitress was engaging and pleasant, although I did need to ask for things more then once.
Judging from the crowd, I assume mostly locals, the food is good-as the large dining rooms were full and the stream of folks coming in and out was constant.

I like to go back to try breakfast.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We found this restaurant by accident & what a gem it is. Food portions are large, service great & reasonable prices. Food was excellent!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Home cooking just like granny use to make friendly staff made you feel like you was home don't leave hungry that's forsure

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Clydes is a favorite when a friend and I went to Waynesville to work on his cousin's home. We stayed at the Oak Park Inn and made it a point to go to Clydes, never leave hungry. Large selection moderately priced.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I found the inside of Clyde's to be very comfortable and homey. I was immediately comfortable there. I had the chicken philly sub and my husband had the turkey club and we ended up sharing. Both were excellent and our server was so much fun to talk to. They offer daily specials and all of them sounded good (comfort food) but we just wanted a sandwich. If we are ever in the area again we will definitely try one of their bigger meals. By the time we were leaving the place was starting to fill up with locals and they even treated us like we were long lost friends.