“Great selection and service!”

Waynesville Pizza Company
Ranked #35 of 122 Restaurants in Waynesville
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: Gourmet pizza with hand pattied burgers..wings..handcrafted beer and more. Along with five TV's to watch your favorite sport.
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great selection of items on the menu, truly something for everyone. Sandwiches, burgers, pizza, and good selection of craft beers on tap. Some of the best onion rings I've ever had and the pizza was awesome and plentiful (it also reheated well for yummy leftovers).

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Great food, family environment, 12 local beers on tap. We had the Cuban sandwich and it was toasted with Pork, Ham, cheese and Mojo sauce, really good. Then we ordered the On The Border pizza. It had refried beans instead of sauce (yum), taco beef, fresh cilantro and Jelapenos. That is my favorite pizza. Awesome food, cool beer, some wine and nice atmosphere.
I will be back soon to try The Nantahala, another pizza with no red sauce.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I can't say enough about this place. Went for the first time a few weeks ago. The place is very casual and relaxed. I saw out the window they have a patio and looked like cornhole. From the chalkboard looks like they have a big selection of local and microbrewed bears and the well known ones too.

The pizza....well, it was just amazing! Our service was just as good. Went again two days ago on a Wednesday. Wasn't very crowded. A few tables at 5:30pm. We order the Hawaiian Pizza. It was out of this world. I wasn't really digging the mandarin oranges but for a different flavor it wasn't bad. Server was a petite blonde haired girl who was so friendly. I think what makes a place notable when it comes to service is making someone feel like a valued guest in your home. That is exactly what it felt like! In my opinion....the best pizza around, and I have tried a few. It is definitely on my "go back" list!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here several times and never been disappointed..... until today. We arrived at 1:30 for lunch and it was very busy. We were seated right away but left after 30 minutes of waiting. We never even ordered drinks. Three servers passed us many times and didn't even look our way. People who came in well after we did were being waited on when we left. I see that management does not reply to reviews that are not complimentary and that says a lot. As many great places to eat as there are in this town, there is no reason for us to return. Be prepared to stay a long time if you go.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Ordered two pizza one ham and pineapple and the other which I can say is a meat lovers pizza, both were very good tasting snd the crust was delicious.
Our waitress was very attentive, the pizza arrived within a respectable amount of time and arrived to the table hot and ready to go.