All reviewsblacksmith shopthe main housecoffee basketover yonderwatauga riverthe claw foot tubquichelittle extrasevery morningthe cottagesget awaynorth carolinabanner elkfront porchthe blue ridge parkwaybed and breakfastbreakfast was delicious
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

This place was WONDERFUL!!! Everywhere you look is beautiful from the gardens to the houses and even the food! The morning breakfast menu even had our names in it! How cute is that?! Will definitely be coming back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2018

My husband and I recently spent two days at Mast Farm Inn to celebrate our anniversary. I was amazed by their attention to detail. The week prior to our trip we received an email correspondence asking us to rank our priorities for our trip and to provide information regarding what we were planning to do while in the area. We also received correspondence regarding ordering food, picnic baskets, etc. from Simplicity's Pantry. Upon arrival we were provided with a reusable bag filled with brochures and magazines highlighting activities in the area. A "Happy Anniversary" card, fresh cupcakes, and biscotti were waiting in our room. Each morning a coffee & tea basket arrived at our room approximately one hour before breakfast service. And breakfast...wow! Their gourmet country breakfasts were hands down the best breakfast meals I've ever eaten! The picnic basket we ordered from Simplicity's Pantry for our day hiking and exploring the parkway contained quality ingredients in generous portions. Snacks are also plentiful and delicious at the Inn, especially during the afternoon social hour. The Inn is peaceful and quiet with beautiful grounds, and the staff was friendly, helpful, and full of great information about the local area. I loved the claw foot tub in our bath and the quality bath products as well. If you're looking for peace, quiet, relaxation, and great food, then Mast Farm Inn is the place for you! This kind of treatment is rare and worth every penny!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2018

This was our first visit to the Mast Farm Inn and it was a lovely surprise. Ashley was very helpful with our last minute reservations and Reanna helped make us feel very taken care of at breakfast each morning. We had special dietary needs which were accommodated for and breakfast was delicious. We rattled around a bit, being only my husband and me in the very spacious Raspberry Cottage, but it was clean and comfy and very restful and the full kitchen was great when we brought back lots of fresh veggies from the local farmer's market. The outdoor shower and eating and sitting areas are a lovely touch and there are so many nice spots inside and out to curl up in and relax. We were missing some dishes in the kitchen but one mention and this was taken care of cheerfully and quickly. A place we'd love to return!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

My husband and I visited the Mast Farm Inn for the second time and loved it even more than the first. There is no detail left to chance from the personized menus each morning to the homemade cupcakes placed in your room for an afternoon treat. The place is amazing! This time of year you can walk the grounds and see a rainbow of flowers. The cooler temperatures help everything to grow so well. We also enjoyed the Mast General Store and Valle Crucis Park right down the road. An exceptional weekend!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Everything was wonderful. Our room, breakfast, just everything. Jesse took care of us as I pre-ordered the hummingbird cake. It was waiting for us in our room.

The place is just so relaxing. Nothing was better than sitting out on a rocker reading a book and just relaxing.

Oh - big thumbs up for the Hardy Boys books! It was great reliving my childhood and reading #2, The House on the Cliff!

We can’t wait to visit again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple