“Cora's Isle End Deli”

Cora's Isle-End Deli
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: Creative and affordable takes on standard deli fare, soups, and salads
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I've been there several times - sometimes with take-out. Every sandwich I have had was wonderful with generous servings of meat.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Great food and the price is decent. Fast and efficient. Great for families with kids. Seating is limited so get it to go. Great selection and staff is friendly.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018

My wife and I were visiting Topsail with our 3 dogs. After a long walk on the beach, we stopped at Cora's for lunch. We ate outside with the dogs.The food was great. I had the turkey and avocado sandwich and my wife had the Cuban. Both were made from excellent ingredients, prepared well, with really nice service. Top notch.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This deli has a small seating area but has an extensive eclectic menu! Their combination sandwiches may surprise you but are delicious. You can order a standard turkey on rye and be surprised went it is served on the marble rye! Friendly local service and portions will not disappoint!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I've been to Cora's Isle End Deli a few times and the food is so amazing I keep forgetting to take more pictures (and to write my review-lol)! Today, I had the sweet potato bisque and the Angry Bird sandwich. All the sandwiches are piled high with the most delicious french bread that I always take home half of my food.
Apart from the great food at Cora's, is the service which really stands out. The staff is very friendly and most accommodating to requests.
I love the decor of the restaurant as it showcases the owners love of his dog, Cora. The outside is deceiving since it is so obscure, but that is part of it's charm.

Date of visit: March 2018