Lowest prices for your stay
US$235
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Hotels.com
US$227
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$235
US$215
SAVE US$20
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Expedia.comUS$227
PricelineUS$227
TravelocityUS$227
All reviews pool area pancake machine bryson city nice hotel hot tub sausage enjoyed the indoor pool christmas tree great place to stay room was clean free breakfast would stay here again love this hotel super nice nice stay front desk staff king room
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2021

We had a great time. The room was very clean and the staff wonderful. It was so nice for the kids to watch the snow fall as we were in the pool. Next morning we were out in the front yard throwing snow balls and building snow men. Thank you for making our stay great.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 29 October 2020

I booked a few nights at a "cute lil cabin in the woods", only to find out that it had no internet. My plans have changed and it's been raining for the last 24 hrs, so I drove a few miles into town and found this Holiday Inn. I told the manager my situation and explained that I am a rewards member and they are treating me like a king! Let me connect, use the bathroom and even offered fresh hot coffee. My plans of this weekend may have totally derailed, but it's nice to know that there are still friendly people willing to help.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank gipsygman
Reviewed 2 September 2020

Arrived super late - desk clerk was friendly. Room was quiet and clean. Covid precautions were taken, with masks and temperature checks. Checkout was simple. Bagged breakfasts were a nice selection of prepackaged foods. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 20 July 2020

When we first pulled into the parking lot we saw what looked like junk RV's and boats. I still don't know what that was but I don't think the hotel had anything to do with that. The lady at check in was super nice. Our room was clean. We really enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. Pool area was really clean. I was disappointed with the breakfast but with Covid19 policies in place I can understand. But we had stayed in another Holiday Inn last month and had a better option for breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 20 July 2020 via mobile

We appreciated that the hotel had COVID precautions in place. In particular, there was grab and go breakfast and they took our temperatures when we entered for check in. I didn’t see all customers wearing masks and one front desk staff had his pulled down below his face when we walked by at one point, but overall appreciated precautions. The room was clean and quiet and overall a nice stay.

Date of stay: July 2020