“On top of their game.”
Review of Surf City Barbeque

Surf City Barbeque
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Surf City
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I like the new location. BBQ is awesome....it always is. We really like the flounder sandwiches and my daughter loves the brunswick stew. Surf City BBQ should be on your repeat visit list.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

My family of four tried the pork, brisket, shrimp, flounder, and chicken tenders. All of the meat excellent. The sides were great as well. The atmosphere was nice and the service was quick and courteous. A great overall dining experience.

1  Thank Jeremy0915
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was hands down one of the best on the island and we've been coming to topsail for 25 years. We ordered meat plate and added seafood,flounder sandwich,fried okra, and topped it off with the best banana pudding! This place offers service with a smile and great food in a nice laid back atmosphere. Lord willing we will be back!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I know it's North Carolina, and I know it's a bbq place, and I've had the brisket which is good enough, but my favorite is the fried chicken! They do fried chicken the way chicken is supposed to be fried! It is so juicy and tender inside, and crispy outside and just perfect. Add to that the Cheerwine soda (I'm from NJ and never heard of it before) and I'm totally happy! Let me also mention Zack, our waiter the 3 times we've been there, is just a joy! He's just a sweet, helpful and professional guy that obviously enjoys his job. He gave me his recommendations about the side dishes and of course my new favorite, Cheerwine, and he was spot on!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Awesome food, service, prices, and atsmophere! Very clean and family friendly! Best banana cream pudding ever! We all enjoyed it and will definitely return.