“Fantastic Pizza on December 23, 2016!!!!”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #29 of 67 Restaurants in Surf City
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Visit your Surf City Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 10 January 2017

My wife and I spent Christmas at Surf City and loved it. And Domino's was one of the hits that made it great. The gentleman that was making pizza's took my order since everyone else was busy therefore I did not have to wait only for him to make and cook 2 of the best Domino's pizzas we had away from home (our hometown Domino's in Ayden is the best). By the way, I wish I had paid attention to his name but he was working December 23, 2016 at 4:24PM, thank you sir!!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

You won't strike out ordering here. Perfectly fine pizza. I was hungry when I ordered, and now I am full and satisfied.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

We were staying at the very end of the island. Were unsure if this place with deliver or not but they did and it was great. The driver was very friendly and attentive to our needs he was on time and the food was delicious.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 3 September 2016

We arrived late and Domino's was the closest to our hotel and one of a few food places open. The help there late at night was excellent, and did a great job with our order.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We've ordered from this location a few times and I have to say, they're always friendly, on time and the food is always perfect. Keep it up!!!

Date of visit: August 2016