“Excellent pastries and cookies ”
Review of The Corner Sweet - CLOSED

The Corner Sweet
Description: An Island Bakeshop and Treat-ery located in Surf City on NC's beautiful Topsail Island!We are locally owned and operated, serving freshly baked breads and desserts and handmade treats to satisfy your sweet tooth. Located at the corner of Roland Ave and New River Dr, under the green awning - You can't miss us!We'll feature a wide selection of "yumminess", including always available cupcakes, cookies and pastries, as well as rotating seasonal features that will quickly become your favorites.
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The Corner Sweet does an excellent job with the pastries and cookies! We are all bakers so we are picky but The Corner Sweet lives up to homemade standards every time, even the cinnamon buns and snickerdoodles. The raspberry & blueberry croissants are amazing & the key lime & chewy bars are out of this world. The Apple blossoms are awesome though they aren't always available. Anna behind the counter is always very pleasant, does an amazing and enhances the experience.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I bought a key lime pie, various pastries and a fresh baguette here. The staff was really nice, the prices were reasonable, and the food was delicious! Get there early; the place is hoppin!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

They are not open after 7 PM and that's not a problem just FYI for others. We saw the cupcake sign sign going in for dinner next door and skipped dessert to go there but they closed at 7.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I shared a couple of pasties over coffee and hot chocolate. Solid pastries. Coffee a little mild.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Love...Love...Love!!!..this shop is amazing..the desserts are on point..from the moment I walked in it was my own personal heaven..the key lime pie is a MUST have..the products are made fresh everyday...i will stop here every time I come to topsail..it hurts my feelings that I have to wait a whole year to taste that pie again..