1814-B S Shore Dr Aerial View
View from the Top
View from the Top
Smarthome
Aerial
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kathleen...
“Love Topsail but hated this house”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We're long time Topsail Island renters and always love our stay. Unfortunately, there were so many things wrong with this house we felt compelled to leave a bad review: The owners know the ice maker is broken and have no plans to fix it. Refrigerator didn't work either, all our food froze. Half of the kitchen cupboards are empty, poorly furnished kitchen. Dining room table is missing two chairs and some guest had to stand. Upstairs has no closet so live out of your suitcase. TVs in bedrooms so tiny you can't see them from the beds. No porch furniture at all. Just a splintered picnic table. Love the beach, but avoid this house!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beach
Liked least: Everything else
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
4 Aug 2014
Thanks so much for your candid review. I am so sorry to hear that this home did not fully meet your expectations. (For now, the owner has decided not to advertise or repair the ice maker.) We appreciate you notifying us about the other issues you encountered. Our records indicate that we were able to address the issues about which you notified us—most of them during your stay or shortly thereafter. We sent over additional deck furniture on two occasions. We will share your feedback about the kitchen and TVs with the owner and see what he would like to do. Please accept my apology for the inconveniences you all endured. Thanks again for your patience and patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future: 800-762-3961. Sincerely, Amy
Lititz PA
Reviewed 11 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

11 Aug 2013
Hi Cathy,

Thanks for your honest review. I am pleased to hear that you had a nice stay with your family despite the inconveniences that you endured. Please accept my apology for those things. I see where you notified us during your stay about most of the items you mentioned, and it looks like we were able to take care of the things you requested we address. Apparently, the hot water in the loft bathroom shower required some additional repair; it has been fully addressed since your departure. We appreciate your valuable feedback, which we have shared with the owner. Thanks for your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Travellers are raving about these Surf City hotels

Rhodelia
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Virginia
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

25 Jul 2013
Dear VP,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We have shared your valuable feedback with the owner—for more kitchen utensils, dining chairs, and trash cans. I wholeheartedly agree with you that Surf City needs to have an additional pick up day (like N. Topsail does during the summer). I am so sorry that you all had to deal with that. I know that is frustrating. Hopefully, we can get it resolved with additional cans; however, if it is a problem in the future, please let us know, and Treasure Realty will send someone to alleviate some of that for you. Thanks again for your patience and patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you further: 800-762-3961.

RIVERSIDE
Reviewed 1 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

1 Nov 2012
Hi Hattie,

Thanks for your review. I am glad that you liked this home and its location. I do apologize for the inconveniences you endured. As you said, our records indicate that we were able to get the TV/cable working for you; thanks for letting us take care of that and the additional cleaning you requested.

It looks like you informed us about a bug issue near the end of your stay. Our maintenance files show that we made efforts to send an exterminator out, but we could not reach you to determine what type of bugs for which you wanted the home treated. On at least 3 occasions, someone from our maintenance department called you and left voice messages asking for more details. I do apologize for the bugs and the breakdown in communication. Most of our homes are treated regularly to keep bugs out; however, we are always glad to send out an exterminator to take care of any additional pests that may find ways in despite our preventive efforts. I’m sorry that we weren’t able to coordinate with you to make that happen during your stay. We sincerely appreciate your patience and your patronage, so let us know how we can assist you further: 800-762-3961.

Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing