“Great Ice Cream!”

The Daily Grind Coffee, Donuts & Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Surf City
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Daily Grind Coffee, Donuts & Ice Cream is open 7 days a week. We have a relaxing setting with FREE WIFI! We offer a variety of menu items. Fresh Brewed Coffee, Latte's, Iced Latte's, Iced Coffee, Smoothie's, Frappe's, Ice Cream, Milk Shakes, Bagels, Muffins, Hand Dipped Ice Cream, FRESH HOT DONUTS and much much more!!! Please stop in and visit us.
Reviewed 9 September 2016

We stopped here for ice cream and it was great. Loved the birthday cake flavor. The staff could have been a bit friendlier - you could tell the girl working hated her job.

Tracey H, Owner at The Daily Grind Coffee, Donuts & Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Thank you so much for your review. We do appreciate it. I apologize if you were displeased with the customer service from either Kellie, Jennifer or Kyndal as those where the girls working around the time of your review. They are typically great with customers and as far as I know love working for us. I will speak with each of them and let them know they should be more mindful. Many of our prior reviews mention the great customer service therefore I am a bit surprised you had a bad experience but am glad you brought it to our attention to fix the issue. I am glad you like your ice cream, we do carry ice cream year round! Hope you have a wonderful time at Topsail!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Our family group stopped by on consecutive mornings for the donuts, which are the best in the area. After 9am might be too late.

Thank you so much for your review. We do appreciate it. Hope you and your family had a wonderful time at Topsail!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We bought doughnuts from this location as well as The Fractured Prune. The Daily Grind was cheaper but if you really want some GOOD and FRESH doughnuts buy from The Fractured Prune! We tossed doughnuts from The Daily Grind but never had any to toss from The Fractured Prune.

I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with our doughnuts. I do wish you would give us another try as our reviews are the best on the Island for doughnuts and many other goodies. Thank you so much for your review. We do appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful time at Topsail!

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I was happy when my sister and I stopped here. They have decaf iced coffee already made, chilled, and it is delicious! They also have unsweetened vanilla almond milk which made me really happy! We stop here every year and this year a few times. They also have a large selection of Tazo tea. I Highly recommend. It is at a convenient location, right in the center of surf city.

Thank you so much for your review. We do appreciate it. We do offer a variety of milks. Whole, skim, almond, coconut & soy. Hope you have a wonderful time at Topsail!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We stopped here on a hunt for cupcakes for my son's birthday. Unfortunately no cupcakes, but we did discover their out of the world apple fritters. They have donuts, ice cream, and coffee/tea as well but the fritters stand out to me. So much apple!! Yum

Thank you so much for your review. We do appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful time at Topsail and hope you found some delicious cupcakes!