“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 August 2017

My husband and I always have a hard time finding good pizza on vacation, but this place has good pizza. We got a pepperoni pizza and it was delicious. My husband also got a steak and cheese sub and said it was good but the bread was a little hard. We will definitely order pizza from here again.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

This is the kind of Pizza I like. This place has an array of different appetizers, to include garlic knots. The large was bigger than the four of us could finish however, I have left overs win win!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

There were 8 hungry adults and 3 pizzas. We were only able to punish 2 of 3! This made everyone happy because leftover good pizza is always a great thing!

We stuck to pepperoni pizza and pepperoni and mushroom pizza.

I would totally eat more from here, if we lived here.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I come here a few times a month and I enjoy everything I order especially the pizza. Great staff and always great conversation so how can you not eat here. There lunch special is worth stopping in for.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Family and I love this pizza one of our favorite stops every year sometimes even twice. Pizza taste amazing and staff are always nice and welcoming. Only negative is it is a little spendy but this is the beach I guess.