“Brisket Sandwich”
Review of Charlie Graingers

Charlie Graingers
Ranked #39 of 67 Restaurants in Surf City
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: Casual fast food restaurant serving hot dogs, beef brisket, barbecue and house made soups and sides.
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Took my Family of four for the first time for lunch and ordered their Wilmington Brisket sandwich (6inch bun). The brisket was chopped too fine to taste the meat but the house special BBQ sauce was sweet, tangy, a bit spicy and it was on point.
The place was clean and neat to dine in. Definitely must try if you love Brisket. We'll be back for "Big Daddy" next time.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I had the peacock, which is cheese, chili and slaw. The only flavor was the chili, which just tasted like chili powder. My husband had all the way, onions, slaw, chili and mustard. All he could say positive was he was full. We were literally the third order for the day, 2 hours after it opened and we had to clean our table off. It also was $18 for our two orders which was the special of 2 hot dogs, chips and a drink. $18 for hotdogs....

1  Thank Margaret W
Reviewed 9 May 2017

For the prices they are charging, we will not be able to recommend this restaurant to our friends and family. We ordered a sandwich to share, thinking that because the price was high, it would be large enough to share. We were very disappointed. Also, their charge for adding a drink and chips is not acceptable.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Had great brisket sandwich Brandy who was working was excellent she was very helpful she was knowledgeable about the products and very nice I would recommend a must stop for anyone

1  Thank gessjk
Reviewed 28 April 2017

I ordered a Charlie's tray to feed a small and casual wedding party. I had called and placed the order the week before and was scheduled to pick it up on a Friday night at 6:00. I got there and told them I had ordered a Charlie's Tray and they all just had a blank stare and said they didn't have an order. Well, as they are getting very busy putting the tray together, even going so far as to run to the grocery store for paper plates, I get a call about 6:30 asking if I had forgotten to pick up the tray... needless to say, I kind of went off... As it turned out, corporate had had some flyers made up that had the Surf City address on them, but the Myrtle Beach phone number. I informed the manager and he grabbed the rest of the flyers and dumped them in the trash. Once they got the order together, the manager comped the entire tray and said if anything was missing just to call him and he would deliver it to us. That was good customer service!! Oh, and everything was delicious... especially the baked beans!!