“Excellent doughnuts”
Review of Fractured Prune

Fractured Prune
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Surf City
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

While on our vacation in topsail we visited this very unique donut shop. Doughnuts were made to order with a wide variety

2  Thank Mark S

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

This is a must visit, the donuts were fabulous. We tried it yesterday and then made sure we went back today...and I am sure we will be going back tomorrow. The staff was super friendly and fun to talk with. Also make sure you read how they got their name..so cool.

2  Thank A. Kay R
Reviewed 1 June 2017

After riding by here all week I decided to stop, sure glad I did since they closed in 5 minutes. I sampled the Key Lime doughnut and was not disappointed. It was delicious. I am thinking I need to stop by on my way home tomorrow! This will definitely be a stop for us each time we visit.

2  Thank deeremom430
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We stopped in the Fractured Prune more out of curiosity than anything and glad we did! After looking at all the selections and the doughnuts fried in front of you....we were hooked. We left with a dozen of varied glazes and toppings. They were all delicious with the favs being the Banana Cream Pie and the Maple with bacon sprinkled (bonus-real bacon!) Even the plain doughnut was great. This place will be a regular stop from now on. The employees were fantastic!

2  Thank Tece50
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Coffee is fantastic! Loved the donuts....all the ones we tried were delicious! Fast service. Enjoyed tremendously!

2  Thank Pam B