“4th Floor Roach”

Hampton Inn Statesville
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Statesville
Reviewed 9 September 2014

OMG, I picked this hotel as the best in statesville. For the price, no way. I'm sorry but at these rates, can you afford double ply toilet paper?

Speaking of TP, while taking my evening constitutional, I literally had the s scared out of my by the biggest roach I've ever seen when it came running out from behind the trashcan. I jumped up and it ran around, I kicked the trashcan at it and WHAM squished it. Picture below along with a penny for size comparison - this is after it was squished and a piece of it ended up a foot away!

4th floor - room 422? Roach? I can't imagine what is on the first floor. Never again - I'll stay next door at the Courtyard.

Room Tip: Ask for a room without roaches... I can't wait to go to bed and have dreams of roaches on me.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott G

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Had no issues with my stay. Room was clean, neat and comfortable. Staff was very friendly. Wireless internet service was a bit spotty, but they also provide a hard wired connection which worked better.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

I have been to tons of Hotels and this one was one of the best if not the best hotel service was outstanding room was clean and spotless this place should be the model for others to follow. Had the most amazing continental breakfast was set for the day

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2014

This was and exceptional experience. Since I do not do many hotels and usually travel in my personal RV, this hotel was very clean, professional staff was outstanding and the breakfast was great. The grounds was very neat in appearance. My personal room was very clean and orderely. My am especially cautious about the bathroom tub. To my surprise, the tub was very clean.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Nice and comfortable, always my favorite hotel. Only issue was mold around bottom shower and door. I always stay and enjoy Hampton Inn. Easy access to amenities of all kinds. Weather kept from using pool but staff was very friendly and helpful. Curtains were hard to keep closed all the way to keep lights from parking lot out. All and all nice hotel.