“Kids had fun. ”

Add it.
Regal Corn Maze
Ranked #4 of 19 things to do in Statesville
More attraction details
Owner description: Six acre corn maze on a family farm. Visitors can ride the cow train through the field, shoot the corn cannon, climb a corn mountain, play life-size corn checkers, enjoy homemade farmhouse treats at the concession stand, and take home flowers and pumpkins from the produce stand. Opening day, Saturday, September 28, 2014
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Go on a cooler day. Some of questions wrong. Kids had fun. Other activities there too. Face painting, corn pit, etc

Reviewed 22 November 2011

I went here with my 74-year old mom and my 76-year old dad for my mom's birthday. We had fun wandering through the maze. The man in charge of the place and the corn maze staff were helpful and very friendly. Some of the areas weren't quite set up (fire pit) and ready on the day we went due to some staffing problems, but we still had a good time.

Reviewed 25 January 2011

We LOVED our visit to the Regal Corn Maize last year! Lots of fun stuff for kids to do, and the staff was very helpful and courtous. Very fair price to get in as well. We have always wanted to take our church group to a corn maize but couldn't afford the other corn maizes around at $15-$20 per person - Regal is $8 at the most! We have already planned another trip for 2011 and we can't wait!

2  Thank alphamom25