All reviewsnewer hotelwould stay here againnew constructioncobb saladhilton brandfront desk staffwater pressure in the showerbusiness centerfantastic hotelon site restaurantnice lobbybeds were comfortableenjoyed our staybusiness tripa great stayclean hotelbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Had travel delays all day and came in late to Statesville. Called the hotel on the drive up to see how late the restaurant was open. Bailee at the front desk informed me that the restaurant was closing in 10 minutes. I was 20 min out... Rather than letting it go at that, she offered to read the menu to me and place an order which would be ready when I arrived. She also pre-checked me in so I could go straight to the bar and have my dinner. Bailee and the rest of the staff at this hotel set the standard for all others to follow! And by the way, the room and the food were terrific!

Room Tip: It's a quiet area, you can't go wrong with any room.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Check in was fast and friendly. My room was on the 5th floor, spacious suite.
Had dinner at the bar. Friendly bartender. Good food, had tomato soup, salad, and smothered chicken breast. Quite filling.
Slept like a rock, great bed.
Breakfast was fairly standard for a HGI.
Overall, enjoyable one night stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Garden I, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Mark, Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your dinner with us in our Garden Grille. We hope that you will stay with us again in the near future!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

The staff here are excellent, very friendly and proactively helpful. Carmello went above and beyond in helping set up the sound/IT each day of our business training. Doreen was extremely polite and accommodating with check-in/check-out.

Location is "sprawlish," however, and not walkable to food, entertainment, or outdoor activities.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Philip, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am happy to hear that Doreen and Carmelo were accommodating and we hope that you will return to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

I stayed here last night on my way from Charlotte airport. I was trying to drive home to Bristol, VA but there was a snow storm happening. I stopped here and got a room without having a reservation. The staff was extremely nice and helpful, and I got a room immediately. The woman at the front desk called my room shortly after I arrived to make sure I had everything I needed and to make sure my room was satisfactory. It was, indeed! It was immaculately clean, and the hotel was quiet despite being right off the interstate. Breakfast this morning was very good, and the cafe staff were attentive and kind. I highly recommend this hotel. Well done, Hilton!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank rethma
Reviewed 6 December 2017

The halls were way to hot and my room was 80 when I arrived but very clean and nice bed . Love the room. Would stay again and it was a nice room. They just need work on the air in halls and in the rooms

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business