“Awesome!”
Review of Visions in Cake - CLOSED

Visions in Cake
Price range: US$3 - US$1,000
Description: We are a full service counter bakery in Spruce Pine, NC. We offer cupcakes, custom cakes, pastries, cheese cakes, Pies, and Breads. Our daily line-up includes cupcakes, cookies and pastries. Pies are carried on Thursday, Breads are carried on Fridays. All items are available by order, or in bulk quantities. We also offer some local art, crafts, jewelry. We offer outdoor dining, but are primarily a retailer.
Reviewed 24 April 2017

I have purchased a cake to order, dropped in for cupcakes, and picked up a pie for Easter. Everything was absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Our parents didn't have a wedding cake when they were married 60 years ago. This was our opportunity to surprise them with a beautiful "wedding" cake for their 60th anniversary party that was held in Spruce Pine in July 2016. We live out-of-state, and Lisa worked with us (on short notice) on what the cake would look like and how it would be delivered to the event. We were first-time customers, and let me tell you: the cake was more beautiful than we imagined it would be, it was certainly delicious, and it was delivered well ahead of schedule! And the charge for the cake was very, very, reasonable! My parents weren't the only ones thrilled- we were too, and we can't wait to go back to Visions in Cake for their cupcakes, cookies, and bread when we're in Spruce Pine again!

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Prices a bit high for what you get. I bought a cake for my parents anniversary and it was close to $100 bucks and not very special. Never again.

lisagardner331, Owner at Visions in Cake, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Zach, Not sure what cake you are referring to, please contact me to directly to discuss. My prices are priced well below other bakeries in our area, I apologize if you feel you didn't get what you paid for.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

These are the nicest people! We've enjoyed their cookies, cupcakes and fresh bread. Their space is spotless and artfully decorated. You can tell from their packaging that they're pros. This is where I'll go for future baking needs. They know their trade.

2  Thank mejspnc