“It was OK”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Not too bad of place. The customer service is very good. The place is utter chaos but the system seems to work well. The food is pretty good, not outstanding but pretty good. Prices are average in my opinion. I would go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,211)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Can't beat the view, very casual, good food. Outside but totally covered. Fun place for sunset. Beautiful view of the ICW.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My wife went here for lunch after we arrived. Retook a little walk around the town which is very nice. We were seated promptly in a outdoor seat but they had a clear cover up because it was a little chilly for March 10. The waitress came over quickly for our drink order and we also ordered the Buffalo shrimp as an appy. She returned shortly with our drinks and took our lunch order. My wife had fish tacos and I had the fried combo of scallops and oysters. The shrimp was excellant and our main meal came out shortly after. We wish it was warmer because the view of the marina handout to the intercostal was very nice. Our meals came and they did not disappoint. A few of the oysters were a little chewy but for the most part were very good. My wife really enjoyed the tacos. They do give you sides of fries and slaw. We actually had left overs but were staying in a hotel and did not want to bring the left overs with us. If you have a chance to get here, I say go. I will be back. I wish I could give the name of our server, she was really good.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went to The Provision Company on Easter Sunday to have some lunch and take it easy. Staff is delightful and happy to assist you. You order your food as soon as you enter the place, then get yourself a drink from self-service or the bar area and after that you can find a place to sit as all the seating is outside and has awesome views of water. You can see boats come and go, a very small walk way outside and did I say loads of water. Soon wait staff will bring your lunch. Prices are reasonable. When you are ready to leave, you can stop and pay your bill and depart. Bathrooms are streetside and very clean. Enjoy your visit to this jewel of a place!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Had the lunch seafood special, shrimp and crab cakes and we added seafood chowder and an order of fries. Everything was delicious. Will definitely consider returning there on our next trip.

1  Thank Bill T