“Best cakes I've ever had”
Review of Side Street Bakery

Side Street Bakery
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Southport
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Great cakes! Pies! Cinnamon rolls! All hand crafted. My favorite is the German chocolate cake...everything is outstanding.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We have been going to this bakery for about 2 years and everything is good. It's so hard to make a selection!!

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely local bakery. Christine, the owner is so sweet...good prices, different selections all the time. Cream puffs as big as grapefruit, chocolate crumb cake to die for, and other wonderful choices. Cake by the slice or you can order while. I stop about every 2 weeks as more often would get me in trouble!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

The shop has moved since I was there in 2015. She is actually on the main road and not a side street like before. I got a slice of carrot cake. It was a hugh piece and as good as my own homemade carrot cake.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

I was overly impressed with the bakery and its excellent selection of freshly baked pastries. The new location offers a larger retail area with an abundant selection of baked items. I always load up on scones and at least one freshly baked cake!! Will be back again, again, and again.