“Mice sitdown dining room”
Review of Peking Wok

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Authentic Chinese cuisine
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Most of the Asian food restaurants in this town are takeout with just limited seating if you wish to dine there. Peking Wok has a large dining room where you can be with as many friends as you wish. They have a buffet, but we like to order from the menu. Service is good and so is the food. If your visiting this area and don't wish to bring food to your hotel, this is a great place.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a horrible place to eat.The buffet was out of many items.
The food that was available was not fit to eat.I will never go there again.
Stay away unless you just want to waste your money like I did.
I will NEVER go back there again.I can see why they almost have no customers
there . I must not be the only one with this experience there.Another customer
that will never return. I do not recommend them at all

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Tried this restaurant for takeout Chicken and Broccoli in brown sauce with fried rice and an egg roll, combination plate.
EXTREMELY disappointed, as, like with another Chinese restaurant we recently tried for the same entrée, the "fried rice" is NOT fried rice AT ALL. The rice is brightly colored YELLOW, and when later asked, the restaurant stated they cook the rice in YELLOW DYE food coloring.
This is dangerous to anyone who has food allergies to dyes and other additives.
But the YELLOW color is awful. Fried rice is generally BROWN, gaining the color from soy sauce, and is somewhat lightly crisp from light frying the rice.
Not so here.
The chicken in the dish was slippery, not at all palatable. We ate the broccoli and disposed of the rest.
I have had Chicken and Broccoli in brown sauce with fried rice and an egg roll side throughout the United States, and absolutely ADORE this dish when it is prepared properly.
This is INEXCUSEABLE, and proprietors should not argue in defense of their rendition, especially when they are adding FOOD DYES to color their food.
Needless to say, we will not be returning to order food, takeout or otherwise, from this restaurant again.
Lesson learned. And not a good one.

1  Thank QualityTravellings
Reviewed 12 July 2016

First of all can I say it was probably about 7:45 on a Friday Night when we got to this place, in other words we were a lil later than most diners! It is a buffet and it was a little short on food and variety! What was on the buffet had been there I'm sure through the dinner crowd! It was OK but will probably not frequent there! I can say it was very clean upon our visit!

1  Thank kw2spa
Reviewed 2 March 2016

A buffet; service great/quick/prompt refills; clean restaurant but yowzers the food was AWFUL!!! I tried several items just to make sure but I rarely swallowed what I did taste. I will not return.

1  Thank BAP1976