“Small and quaint ”

Spice Cafe
Ranked #43 of 110 Restaurants in Southern Pines
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

The Coconut soup was great! Large dinner portions! Very friendly! I did not see fresh summer rolls on the menu, which is a Thai must!

Reviewed 20 March 2016

I have loved this place from the start. We used to dine in and as my crazy schedule interfered, take out became the norm. Awesome red curry and pad thai! The owner is a sweetheart and an amazing cook!

Reviewed 10 December 2015

I have been twice and both times the Pad Thai was cooked to perfection and perfectly flavored. Very clean and very pleasant staff. Can't understand bad review I am reading....I have been all over the world, and this is good!

Reviewed 24 June 2015

Spice is a nice little Thai restaurant where food is very fresh (cooked while you wait). The soups and curries are my favorite. The Chef is very nice and knows how to delight. Definitely worth a try for eat in or take out. Also great place for lunch.

Reviewed 3 November 2014 via mobile

The people who work there are very polite, the portions are very generous. My only complaint is there's no alcohol. Not that, that's a bad thing but I love enjoying my meal with an adult beverage.

1  Thank Rachael T