All reviews free snacks granola bars bottled water surf city kitchenette area allow pets small pool quick drive definitely stay here again the king size bed fridge and microwave only stayed one night clean rooms beach vacation great place to stay coffee maker convenient location
Reviewed 2 September 2018

the room smelled of mold , damp musty smell, would probably not stay again....have stayed here before without the smell?? many residents look like they are permanent and very dirty looking,,not a good stop for a family

1  Thank mbeatt690832
Topsail Shores I, General Manager at Topsail Shores Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Sir,

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us this time, regarding the room's odor, had there been an odor I do wish you would have brought it to our attention at the desk, as this is the first I have heard or had a complaint of it. We have no "residents" to speak of aside from the on site manager and I personally take offense to your comments regarding a "dirty look" Our establishment is well maintained and all our "residents", myself included wash them selves daily with soap and water. I am sure you have seen previous reviews, rating our cleanliness as top notch seeing as you took the time to post such a discriminating comment, leading me to believe there was never an odor at all in the first place.

If it is the construction crew you are speaking of that was staying here during your time with us, shame on you. They are working very hard to provide this community with many upgrades and pardon the dirt they may bring back with them, that is our responsibility to clean up not yours and after they are gone, it's never known they were even here. That's just how clean our establishment is. You sir, don't know their story and I feel as if your comments above are very inappropriate and disrespectful to the working class citizen who is working out of town.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Nice property int the Topsail area. Clean pool and room. Staff was friendly and helpful. Free snacks and coffee a plus. We only stayed one night with a last minute booking but if we are ever in the area again I would stay again.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

The location was great! We walked to the wing place and our favorite restaurant in Sneads Ferry was right across the street. The pool area was small but very clean and nice. The room was cozy and clean. The only thing I saw was the bathroom door did not close all the way and I didnt want to push it in with straight because I thought it would break. Also, there was blood drops on the white pillow case. Other than that everything was great!

Room Tip: Fix bathroom door and throughout pillow cases that are spotted.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2018

The room was what was shown online. It was cute, clean, and family friendly. If they had newer/ memory foam mattresses, it would be a perfect little hotel! Very friendly staff, close to beach. I would definitely return.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Perfect little place to stay for an overnight stop! Very clean and bathroom was big! Beds were comfortable and clean. And we could walk to several stores and one restaurant. Intersection was busy but a great stop on the way to Cherry Grove! We stayed for a retirement ceremony at Stone Bay! Semper Fi!!