All reviews baymont inn and suites room was clean friendly front desk staff nice flat screen tv waffles one night stay definitely stay here again free breakfast long drive outlet mall kelly nc cereal exit
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Kelly R, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Smithfield, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Ended up at the Baymont Inn and Suites unexpectedly and I am so happy we did. Kelly and Ashley are two of the best managers who go above and beyond to make the guests feel at home. They smile and are helpful to every person they meet. Ruth in housekeeping does a superior job when it comes to cleaning the room and making sure you have what you need to have a peaceful stay. I love the breakfast..waffles, cereal, juice and lots more!! Located very close to restaurants and stores. To me, you can't go wrong when choosing the Baymont Inn and Suites for your stay in Smithfield NC.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. We are excited that you chose Baymont Inn & Suites Smithfield, NC for your stay. We appreciate your kind remarks and feedback about your stay. My staff takes great pride ensuring that all guests are provided a clean and comfortable room. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Had Wyndham points so decided to use them with the family on our drive home from Miami. Though I had called the reservation centre and had a confirmation number, they had no record of my arrival. The young girl at the desk seemed confused and unconcerned, although it was 1:00 am, and my wife, my two kids and I needed some shut-eye. She asked me if I would be paying cash or credit card, and I told her again that I was redeeming points. She finally gave me a key, (without asking for a credit card for any incidentals,) and we drove around to our drive-up room. My entry into the room was blocked, both by the chain on the door, and the scream I heard from inside the dark room. I had been given an occupied room. After yelling an apology to the occupants, (and thankful they weren’t packing,) I drove back to the front desk. Less concern of the error could not have been exhibited by the desk girl. No apology or expression of shock. Just stared at the computer screen, and gave me a new room key, while who I can only assume was her boyfriend, sat looking at his phone on the lobby couch. Once inside, we noticed the four towels for the four of us. Unfortunately, only two of the towels were hanging in the bathroom, clean. The other two, dirty, I assume, we’re balled up under the sink. We definitely jammed a chair under the doorknob that night. Never again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Kelly R, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Smithfield, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

I apologize to you for any inconvenience that you suffered while staying with us. Each critique is important to us as we strive for continuous improvement. We always strive to provide our guests with clean, comfortable rooms and a friendly staff for EVERY guest. During your next visit to the Smithfield area, please reach out to me personally, I do hope you give us another try and show we do live up to our Baymont standards.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

room was clean as were towels and tub. could use some renovations. staff very nice and polite, very helpful. have stayed here several times, always nice. very close to texas longhorn and several other restaurants. good parking.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

We thank you for choosing Baymont Inn & Suites. My staff takes great pride in excellent customer service and ensuring that all guests are provided a clean and comfortable room. We were happy to be able to provide a pleasant experience for you.
Sincerely, Kelly Richardson GM

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Stayed here some time back and Wyndham was just remodeling, it was a nightmare. I was forced to try this again as it was the only hotel in the area with an opening in the snowstorm. I was quite happy to fine this time it was clean, room was in good condition, breakfast was better and staff was very nice. Not a 5 star hotel but very acceptable for an overnight stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple