Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton.com
SAVE US$33
PricelineUS$138
Hotels.comUS$139
Lol.travelUS$167
All reviews cashiers sapphire mountain view sapphire valley nice hotel enjoyed our stay great place to stay beautiful area the hotel staff front desk staff complimentary breakfast hot tub highlands mary nc inns pillows miles
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2018

My cousin and I were heading to Ashville NC. from Helen GA where we had stayed at the wonderful Hampton Inn there. It was just the two of us ladies, traveling alone and it was getting late in the evening, so we stopped at this Hampton Inn in Sapphire Valley to inquire about rooms for just one evening. We were refused!!!! We were told we would have to stay both Friday and Saturday nights. We already had reservations at another Hampton Inn and didn't want to have to cancel those arrangements. The manger David was hateful!!! On top of that, there were only a few cars in the parking lot. So...just us two ladies had to drive on to Ashville. This was the most hateful Hampton Inn we have ever dealt with. Our husbands were in a state of shock as they were concerned for our safety on those crooked roads. Don't stay at this Hampton Inn unless you want to be mistreated!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

I would like to offer my sincere apology for the behavior of one of my staff members. This is not how I nor my staff treats our guests or potential guests. His actions are unacceptable and will be dealt with promptly. I would like the opportunity to speak to you more about the incident if you would please contact the hotel directly at 828-743-4545 and ask for Mary. Again, I am truly sorry.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

David and Mary were super staff for the weekend wedding of my daughter. We had over 70 guests staying at the hotel and everyone was pleased with their stay. David gets a special shout out for delivering all of our welcome boxes directly to guest rooms and went above and beyond when some of the names on our boxes did not match with the guest registry (and one was left off!). I don't believe you could find that level of service in many large hotel chains. The Hampton Inn and Suites gives you a boutique hotel level of service. Centrally located and thankful close to the Cork and Barrel for late late late night fun!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you for your kind words. At Hampton Inn & Suites-Cashiers/Sapphire we do strive to provide a clean, comfortable surroundings and friendly, helpful staff. I am glad that everyone had a great time. Everyone I spoke to on Sunday was bragging on how beautiful everything during the entire wedding festivities. Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Well kept. Clean. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Beautiful views. Breakfast till 10. Nice rooms. What makes this hotel is the staff. They are super nice, friendly and accommodating. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

Date of stay: April 2018
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

I was happy to hear that you found our hotel to your liking and my staff nice, friendly and accommodating. Thank you for sharing your recent experience with other travelers. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This hotel had one of the best staff in any hotel. The hotel itself looked so beautiful and the location was an eye dropper. The rooms were very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was also very good

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for your kind comments about my staff. We do strive to provide clean, comfortable stay with friendly service. I hope your travels finds you back in our area again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was the best Hampton we have ever stayed. There were lots to choose from for breakfast. The rooms were spacious the bed comfortable. We enjoyed cookies and hot tea/coffee in the evenings. It was close to town and Gorges State Park which was a plus.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at Hampton Sapphire. Thank you for sharing your experiences with fellow travelers. I hope to see you again soon.