See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Some of the furnishings looked a bit grubby and stained, but good-sized room with fridge and microwave. We travel and are on the road a lot, and this was the most comfortable (king size) bed I can ever remember.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2016

The "hot breakfast" is horrible there is cold cereal raisin bran and frosted flakes, hard biscuits/bagels, waffle mix,gravy and hard dry chopped potatoes NO MEAT at all. that is not what I call a "HOT BREAKFAST". They use this to attract customers but are lies! The maids do not clean the rooms or change the covers for example we were here a week left that fri returned that sun night the stains that was on the sheets from my makeup were still there and no one else had been in that room the because I had left a piece of sausage in the microwave by accident and it was still in there. The sheets and blankets are not changed from guesst to guest so beware!! I took all of my covers off ot the bed and used my own. We were only here because of business and this is the hotel my company paid for :(.

Room Tip: the back of the hotel is the quieter option we stayed in the front last week the back rooms smell better
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Atarah H
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel recently and I was woke up to bed bug bites all over my body! Called the hotel after I left to inform them and they could careless didn't even ask which room I stayed in. Also them seem to have a spider infestation because anywhere you walk you see spider webs with spider, I couldn't even get to the ice machine for them! I have pics but for some reason it wont let me upload so I may post in another review.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Uniqua M
Reviewed 23 August 2015

I am a night worker and I stopped at this hotel to stay the day. I checked in at 8 AM and I was planning on staying until 6:30 PM. Front desk approved this and told me that I would not be disturbed. At Noon I got a call telling me that check out was 11 AM and that I must pay again. Arab woman kept saying "you pay, you pay". I told her that I just checked in at 8 AM. "You leave now or you pay" This was a complete rip off and I was NOT going to pay this hotel again so I went to the Days Inn where I got some sleep.

Room Tip: My room was a King and it wasn't all that clean.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Poor_teacher
Reviewed 14 August 2015

This is a quite, and looks to be a family owned and ran business. I have stayed here a few times before and have had no problems to complain about.
This hotel sits far enough off the road that the noise isn't a problem.
Looks like the rooms have new carpets since my last visit. The furniture is somewhat worn and out of date but serves the purpose. Their price is usually much lower than the other comparable hotels in the town. I wouldn't recomend this for a Honeymoon , but is perfect for someone in my type of work who is just passing thru or working in town and needs a place to sleep over. . Low price and a clean bed.is all we needed.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business