Saluda Mountain Lodge(Saluda)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$129
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$203
US$192
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$276/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$167
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
US$115
Mountain Lodge(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$140
Hotels.com
Mountain Inn & Suites(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$144
US$181
US$162
Highland Lake Inn & Resort(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$120
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

CedarWood Inn(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$111
US$107
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

All reviewsturret roomscrumptious breakfastlovely homewonderful stayfront porchplace to staydowntown saludasalidaguests
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Saluda is a fun place to visit but I don't recommend this place. The rooms are average and expensive. Other reviewers raved about the breakfast but it's hard to know why. Menu: cheapest imitation Keurig coffee, definitely not fresh orange juice, soggy French Toast drenched in some awful syrup, inferior sausage. I wonder if this place has seen its day.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Peabo2013
dp2000Usa, Owner at The Oaks Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

So sorry you had a bad experience. Although the OJ was fresh, the "syrup" was homemade and the coffee not "imitation", I understand that everyone has their preferences. I will try to do better to manage expectations with my guests in the future. As you know, I am a new innkeeper and believe I provide a wonderful breakfast and many extras. Again, I am sorry that you had a bad experience.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

My husband and I were visiting the foothills scenic and historic areas and were fortunate to find The Oaks B&B for our stay. The rooms are authentic to its turn-of- the-century charm, yet comfortable with modern amenities. Several outdoor decks allow for peaceful solitude or friendly conversation with a beautiful woods view. We enjoyed talking with Gail, the innkeeper, who is enthusiastic about providing her guests with a cozy stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank edspillane
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

My friend and I headed up north from Atlanta for a long weekend and were beyond pleased to stay at the charming Oaks Bed and Breakfast. The rooms very sizeable, the beds comfortable and the breakfast was simply amazing! We took a ride to Asheville, NC one day and a hike at the DuPont State Forest the next, both great destinations. Gail, the Inn keeper worked with our schedule and even accommodated our extra night request on short notice. Highly recommended- we can't wait to head back later this year.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Gail B, Owner at The Oaks Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thanks for the kind words and so glad you enjoyed your weekend! See you soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Spent two nights here in the Green Room. Very comfortable and well equipped. The owner, Gail, was very friendly and easy to be with. Both breakfasts were fabulous- delicious and pretty to look at. Nice living room downstairs, with a TV. No TV in our room, which suited me fine. Wifi reception in our room was excellent.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ConwayRebecca
Reviewed 20 February 2017

The Oaks Bed and Breakfast is a charming, older home run by a very gracious host, Gail, who is new to running a bed and breakfast. My husband treated me to a night at the Oaks for my birthday and Gail had a small bottle of champagne and assorted chocolates up in our room when we walked in. When we returned from dinner that night, she even had a chocolate cupcake for me to celebrate - a very kind and thoughtful gesture.
Breakfast was outstanding! Gail's french toast can't be beat - that in itself was worth the stay there. Our overall experience at the Oaks was wonderful with the exception of just a few minor details which perhaps were due to Gail being new to running a B&B and trying to unpack her own belongings since she was new to the area. Here are my suggestions for improvement:
1. Make a quick check of each guest room for supplies before guests arrive. There was no soap in the bathroom at all to wash our hands with, only shampoo and conditioner. Fortunately, my husband and I brought our own soap from home.
2. Provide written directions on how to operate the Keurig machine and provide a separate electric hot water kettle for tea drinkers who don't want their tea to have the faint taste of coffee.
3. Minimize noise and music downstairs after 8:00 when guests upstairs may want to have some quiet time to relax and enjoy the peacefulness of their stay.
I would recommend the Oaks for any occasion. Gail is a wonderful host and the inn is a perfect place for couples who are wanting a quick getaway to visit all the shops and galleries in downtown Saluda and nearby Tryon.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are nice! The rooms on the back side of the house have less noise from the road outside.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple