All reviews bbq area great location accommodation options undercover parking spa bath within walking distance of restaurants pool view room up stairs great pool across the road self contained playground area swimming pool cooking facilities fishing rods basic room coffee van
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

For many years I have been staying at the jetty during business trips. Always stay in one of the beachfront units with their magnificent views. Thanks to great location, easy to start the day with a walk along the gorgeous remodelled Esplanade beachfront, finishing with the best coffee in Esperance from the Coffee Cat immediately opposite the motel. Over the time I have been visiting a few little things have irked me but Denise and the friendly staff go out of their way to put things right. For example, had previously complained about the pillows but this trip they have been replaced and were beautiful and soft. Comfortable firm bed so great sleep. WiFi had been dodgy but now really good. Good TV with Foxtel sport and other channels. Good Airconditioning summer and winter. Yes, it is a bit noisy being on a busy road but that doesn't worry me personally. I'll keep coming back as there is nowhere else in town that fits the bill as my home away from home so perfectly.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Denise and Davi... K, Manager at The Jetty Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2017

Thank you for your detailed review and for your loyalty. We enjoy welcoming you back on your regular business trips and your feedback is most appreciated.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

we had our honeymoon at this lovely and very accommodating hotel, we couldn`t have asked for more and the neighbours were very understanding.
highly recommend a stay at this beautiful, clean and quiet accomodation.
5 stars

Room Tip: all the rooms are great, however a balcony room with an ocean view is a very enjoyable experience, especially in the morning.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for reviewing our motel. Congratulations on your recent Wedding, I'm sure you will be very happy together. Best wishes, Regards Denise

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I visited Esperance with my wife and her sister and husband for two nights to check out the beaches and surrounds. I had put this place as a favourite on my trip advisor itinerary and forgotten. When we pulled into the front beach the first place we saw was the impressive front view of The Jetty Resort. We saw the very friendly Denice in reception and got the upstairs/downstairs apartment facing the beach. Also got some welcome advice from her on a alternate route to Albany after flooding. The rooms are very well laid out and have every thing on hand for extended stays. Love the large dinning room table and balconies.The pool IS heated despite what my sister in law said and I was sorry we never got a chance to use it. Washer/Drier are supplied in rooms just remember to read the instructions. A very enjoyable stay only wish I'd had more time.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Denise and Davi... K, Manager at The Jetty Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2017

Thank you for your review, I hope you get the opportunity to visit us again soon. Have a great weekend.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Booked The Jetty for 10 nights for our parents to stay. Spacious and clean 2 bed loft apartment with good facilities and a superb sweeping view of the islands. Great location near our campsite and the wonderful upgraded esplanade. Small balcony, decor beginning to age and a large number of steps for three 70+ year olds to negotiate, but they throughly enjoyed their stay. Only request I'd make to stay again is a shade sail for the kids playground - several guests commented it was a shame it was so exposed. However, the pool and BBQ area was welcoming and very clean. Recommended.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Yes, the views are amazing! I'm glad you appreciated them along with the out door facilities. Thanks for recommending us to your friends and family.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

The information on their booking.com page needs to make it clearer that (a) 'Standard accommodation' is actually a budget motel style room (b) that 'kitchenette' is merely a microwave with no cooking utensils, microwave dishes etc (c) the provision of ear plugs let you know you know straight away you were going to have the pleasure of a noisy room on a busy road. The room strongly smelled of mould which suggests it only gets used during busy periods. There was a big Foxtel logo on their roadside ad but we were never able to find it. You really need to research to work out what you are getting as there's a HUGE variation in the levels of accommodation available. We made the mistake of believing our stay with would be similar to previous stays at this 'resort' in the past, but we were mistaken. Management need to realise that if you are hostile towards customers they are only going to be more upset than they already were. We did look around for another place to stay, but unfortunately Esperance was fully booked. The manager went out of her way to make our experience in Esperance an unforgettable one, and not in a good way. I can see from her response to previous guests on here, who have been disappointed, she is severely lacking in PR skills and am expecting a backlash for my honest opinion on this property.

If you are lucky enough to get one of the few beachfront units (we were not expecting one) or anything other than the old outdated noisy motel units, then I have no doubt you will have a better time. There are much nicer motels in Esperance.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't get one of the budget style motel units
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family