“Heckin wow 3000 delish”
Review of Tomahawks

Tomahawks
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Bright
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Everything was A1. Service was great, food was delish to the max. Atmosphere present. Very urban - for Melbourne foodies we thought it was supreme ++.
Seriously though. All of the good. Get he wagyu beef burger. And the fried chicken. You know what just do yourself a favour and eat it all!

1  Thank imjwhale

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended to us by our host and it really delivered on flavour. We went tapas style share plates which were super tasty. Staff were friendly and even reduced the amount we ordered which was a good call. Good local wines and beers.

1  Thank Alasdair W
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our son recommended Tomahawks and we finally got here on our last night. We were not disappointed at all!.
Beginning at the knowable service and extending to several magnificient dishes we shared, we could not fault Tomahawks. The squid was the standout for us. We’ll be back on our next visit to Bright.

1  Thank BelievableMan
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Not overly fond of pork or burgers, but their burger was DELICIOUS!!! Partner had the Beef Burger tried mine and said his was better. Now that’s saying something big!!!

1  Thank Fi M
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Very busy place but I was accomodated on a small table near the front. Only me dining & the waiter was very friendly, ordered a share plate of cauliflower and mozzarella croquettes, which were delicious & quite filling, plus a cheeseburger which sounded like a favourite. Was hoping that my burger might come out before I filled up on the croquettes, but it never came. Eventually the mistake was discovered but I was pretty full, so I told them to cancel it. They offered something takeaway so I thought I could manage some fries for the rest of the evening at the hotel. They offered a free beer while I waited which I declined, but amazingly they still charged me for the fried which I thought was a bit rich after my long wait. Will give it another go when i'm there next.