“Worst Maccas”

Mcdonald's Family Restaurants
Ranked #32 of 33 Restaurants in Ararat
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Definitely the worst maccas. Have never had them get an order right, including the time I ordered two coffees through drive-thru. One coffee cup had the coffee for both, while the other coffee cup contained all the milk... wouldn’t have thought it was that hard. Definitely avoid & support one of the great local businesses

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

It’s got to be a joke I don’t know what or why they get payed because they again can’t fill a simple order. I asked for a Big Mac with extra pickles and a large chips. I want through drive through and straight home 2 min drive. My chips were not only cold and a bit hard they had only half filled up a large chips order and the Big Mac was a joke it had no extra pickles, no onion and no sauce and it was stone cold. And to add insult to injury they must have just thrown the burger into the box and hoped for the best because lettuce was everywhere when I opened it the buns were every which way and the cheese was half off the bun. I couldn’t be bothered going back as I was in to much pain so I had to add my own sauce at home and pickles and then heat the burger myself. It tasted horrible and that it I’m done. Never going back.

The clearly have no pride in what they do and I really don’t expect much it is a fast food place but at the very least I expect to get what I ordered with all the ingredients and it be warm and somewhat nicely presented. But often 8 years of waiting this is yet to happen more than once!

1  Thank Jessica W
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Had a frappe just filled almost only with ice. No taste at all. Has not used proper amount of ingredients as they should. Very unhappy. Better to past this one for the next closest Mc Donald's for sure

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I ordered a Classic Angus burger with extra pickles and onion and larg chips. They gave me cold chips, a classic burger with not fresh tomatoes, No purple onion at all, no mustard, and it was also cold.
I don’t expect great quality after all its Fast-Food not a nice restaurant or even what I’d call a restaurant for that matter, but I do expect you to put the actual ingredients that are ment to be on there, it’s aproduction line after all not rocket science. And is it too much to as for a hot or even warm meal?

I’ve been here quiet a few times because some of my friends have no sense of what real food is and and I’ve only ever received a nice burger once. This is not a nice place to order ago from your betteroff going to a real restaurant and waiting a little or better yet just cooking yourself!!!

1  Thank Jessica W
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Good coffee, great tomatoe and cheese sandwiches and always a must if you need an Internet connection. Good service with a smile!