“Huge meals”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Best to be really hungry when you go to The Blue Duck! Their meals are fantastic. Steaks are always cooked perfectly, chips are delish, & the service is friendly. Lots of great meal options too. I recommend sharing a sticky date pudding- they’re enormous! (& yum!)

1  Thank Liss359

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We were staying round the corner and was recommended this place by the motel owners as well as a winery we'd been to earlier in the day
Service was friendly and efficient and meals were a good size, reasonable priced and tasted great
Recommended for dinner when in Aarat

1  Thank kirstyjb
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal at the Blue Duck, as usual I had a steak sandwich, it was tasty and very well presented with hot chips.

1  Thank Gail M
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Really good food and a wide variety, friendly owners. I always look forward to going to the Blue Duck for a meal.

2  Thank triciar1119
Reviewed 1 March 2018

On reading the reviews we chose to dine at the Blue Duck Hotel and we were not disappointed. I chose the porterhouse steak done to my liking and served with green pepper sauce which was accompanied by a lovely juicy salad and thick crisp chips . My husband had home made tomato soup served with a hot crispy roll , Our friends also remarked at how good their meals were ,The service was prompt and the waitress was very pleasant , pity they are not open Sunday nights as we did try to dine again whilst still in Ararat.

1  Thank Aroney