“Consistent Awesomeness”

Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Gawler
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Visited my local favourite brekky spot Sunday for a hearty feed. A last minute booking was easily accommodated, and we were greeted with the door opened by the staff wearing amazing friendly smiles.

I ordered the iced coffee and breakfast doorstop with eggs on the side, add avocado, mushroom and hash browns. Despite the many modifications, the meals came out quickly and every change was accommodated perfectly. Staff are unreal - polite, friendly, all smiles and the service is prompt and accurate. Food is plentiful, delicious and just like your mum made it with love. Extremely great value for money also.

Can't rate this place highly enough - do yourself a favour and make sure that you don't miss this cafe on your trip to Gawler!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Out of everything about this place, i'll say one thing. The young man waiter was a breath of fresh air. Extremely polite and always a smile on him. Well done.

As for the rest..

On arrival we were not greeted, but asked if we had a reservation. No we did not, so was told to stand where we were. In the middle of the restaurant. A few minutes later we were told to sit exactly next to where we were standing on a free table.. This was told to us at a distance. Having no idea about specials, of if had table service, etc..

The female waitress did not have a smile one her at all during my half hour visit. Took our orders, no thank you or any comments, just to the point and not a smile.

The food was okay. We both had the Teeka main meal, chocolate milkshake and home made iced coffee. Both the drinks were lukewarm, as if the milk had not been refrigerated. The meals were not bad, not overly good, the portion sizes were odd. Lots of bacon, but only two slices of tomato, small pancakes and tiny eggs. No condiments available, but again the young gentleman waiter was nice enough to come over and ask.

For as busy as this place was, I don't understand why.

2  Thank VippiN
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Waiting for my car to be serviced went for a quick breakfast. Wasn't disappointed nice staff good food. Inside the restaurant can get loud and outside tables have cars always going past. Worth a go.

1  Thank Craig W
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

A great big thankyou for finding us a table for my daughter & I when you were extremely busy. We love coming here for the extensive gluten free options as my daughter is coeliac. Great menu options, friendly service. You have to try this place

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The service is very friendly, the food is of great quality. The price is fantastic for the quality of the meal. I do think there are a lot of shops in Gawler and Adelaide could not match this value for 4.