“Best restaurant on the Gold Coast”
Review of De Vito Waterfront

De Vito Waterfront
Ranked #1 of 265 Restaurants in Southport
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Description: Situated on the magnificent Main River overlooking the Surfers Paradise Skyline, De Vito Waterfront offers a variety of mouth watering meals including our famous Confit Duck, Asian inspired Pork Belly and our signature House Made Pasta. One of the few establishments left making Italian and international meals from scratch and in house by Australia's only Celebrity Singing Chef, David De Vito.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

De Vito Waterfront restaurant was amazing. I would have to say that it is one of the best restaurants that I've ever been to. The food was amazing to say the least. The quality of food was fantastic and serving sizes were just right. You could tell that only the finest quality ingredients were used. The chefs,waiters and waitresses can really sing too. Where else can you go where you get high quality food with high quality entertainment all in the one dining experience. I suffer from ceoliacs disease and I'm also a vegan,the chefs catered for me and nothing was a problem for them. I was in a party of 4 and my partner Raul and I will definitely be returning to this gem. I can't stop singing their praises. Do yourself a favour and make a booking, I'm sure glad that I did.☺

Write a ReviewReviews (1,082)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We have been to De Vito's twice now and have not been disappointed. The service and food are exceptional and the Singing Chefs (David and Tarsha) have the most beautiful voices. We were also impressed by the waiters and waitresses who also sang a few songs. David's ability to sing, play the piano and guitar is simply superb. A thoroughly entertaining and wonderful night. The restaurant has great atmosphere and a really nice vibe/warmth. The service is fast and the quality of the food is delicious. A+

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great food and excellent entertainment. We came on thursday opera night and it was a great friendly mix of good food and great music. I suspect that the Wednesday night dueling pianos would be an excellent experience too. Would recommend for anyone wanting a great meal with something extra thrown in.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Wow - warm personal service, great good, wonderful music and a terrific location. What’s not to love about De Vito’s? A great night out and a lovely venue for dinner during the commonwealth games.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My second visit to De Vito Waterfront and it was great. The singing chef was superb and so was his wife. Even the waiters and waitresses sang some songs. The food was right up there with the best 5 star restaurants an the view over Surfers Paradise doesn't disappoint either. Definitely worth a visit and looking forward to visiting again in future.