All reviews check in was easy good size bed was very comfortable undercover parking next morning hospital tv hosts motel jetty wifi supermarket noise
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Very clean rooms and friendly service. Located near hospital and close to CBD. The room was roomy and well set out. The motel is on a busy street and I didn't hear a thing, had a great nights sleep. Shared the room with my son the beds were large, he is 6ft and slept comfortably.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Redcliffe M, Owner at Redcliffe Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Hello Kim,
Thank so much for writing a review of your stay here with your son. We are pleased to hear your stay was comfy and you had a great nights sleep. We have wonderful housekeeping staff who certainly do a fantastic job each and every day. We hope to see you one day in the future if needing accommodation again in Redcliffe.
Brenda, Robert & Staff

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Welcoming service, quiet room and good wifi is a good start for any Hotel. The room and bathroom were very clean and well appointed. The room, whilst not large was well heated/cooled by an A/C unit and accessed by an alcove off the main hallway. Car parking is available downstairs but the spots are pretty tight. The hotel is near the hospital and a 5 minute drive to the beach and a good range of dining options. A supermarket is walking distance from the Hotel. This is a good mid range motel that charges a reasonable tariff for what is provided.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank AussieHolidays

Hello Aussie Holidays,
Wonderful to read you enjoyed your stay with us here and found every thing to be comfortable and well appointed and quiet. We do appreciate the comments and yes the car parking is a bit tight but we mostly manage with it okay. Thanks again.

Brenda, Robert & Staff

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Redcliffe Motor Inn recently and thoroughly enjoyed our two nights there together.
The room was exceptionally clean, a decent size tv and very comfy bed and linen.
The motel was very handy to supermarket, takeaways (great Thai place close by) and only a five minute drive to the jetty and bee gees way.
The owners Robert and Brenda were very welcoming and gave us tips on where to visit. Personalised service and assisted us in staying an extra night.
I noticed they had a library of books you could borrow too.
Extremely quiet motel in a central location.
Undercover parking (a must for hubby's ute).
We will return but for longer next time.
Thanks Robert and Brenda

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Redcliffe M, Owner at Redcliffe Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Hi Kat,

Thank you for the wonderful review of your stay with us. We really appreciate it. We are so happy you enjoyed every thing and had a lovely few nights away together.
We also love the Thai place it is our go to for a beautiful meal. We love to share our books so any one can take one and take home with them, I replenish them fairly quickly as I'm an avid reader.
We get a lot of guests very surprised at how quiet it actually is here. We do hope to see you back again very soon.

Brenda & Robert

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We looked around the area for a Hotel but everything was either full or really expensive so we think ourselves lucky that we found this place. Because of its location the rooms do not have a view but the rooms themselves are very good, spotless and showing none of the usual signs of wear and tear you normally see for motels costing this sort of price. Better get in here quick before the owners find out they can charge more.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Srich,

I had a little giggle at get in quick before we charge more. We are happy you found us and enjoyed your time here. We have wonderful housekeeping staff whom we couldn't do with out keeping our rooms beautifully clean. We are on top the maintenance very quickly and Robert being an ex painter & decorator is always out and about with his trusty paint brush doing touch ups on the walls to keep them fresh. May be we will see again one day. Thank you for writing your review we really appreciate it.

Brenda & Robert

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I went to Brisbane for work very often and only want to stay at Redcliffe Motor Inn.
This hotel it may look small from the outside, but when you get inside we definitely feel warm welcome from staff.
When I first stay here, I got the room that have small TV and it was broken! so the staff change TV for me. But what impress me the most is the next day when I came back from work my room got a new TV and bigger size.
Thats make me really impress that staff took care of their guest.
I never have an issues when I stay here at all. the room very comfortable and very clean.
Highly recommend to stay here if you dont mind to eat out or have take away food.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Redcliffe M, Owner at Redcliffe Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Hi Flora,
Wow thank you so much for the glowing review. We always aim to make sure our guests have all the comforts they need while staying here with us. We did know that you like your big tvs!! So happy to hear that you never have any issues when you are here with us, and that you found our services to be warm and friendly. Our housekeepers do a fantastic job in keeping the standard very high at all times they always let us know when they see any thing that needs fixing etc. so that we can keep things up to scratch. We are happy to welcome you back any time.
Regards Brenda & Robert