Review Highlights
Best tour ever!

Fraser Island tour with Muzza Moo was unreal. The funniest bloke I’ve ever met in my entire life... read more

Reviewed 30 October 2018
Ethanjukes6
Coffs Harbour, Australia
via mobile
Great Bloke to Deal With!

I hired a 4wd to take to Fraser Island ona day trip from Merv and we ran into a spot of bother when... read more

Reviewed 28 October 2018

from US$110.00
from US$171.50
from US$183.30
More Info
All reviews lead driver champagne pools indian head tour guide sleeping bag the east coast fraser island adventure company day trip lake wabby arrived late cool trip unforgettable adventure camp fire amazing tour set the tone three days
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Driving along the beach in a 4x4, through the trees, up and down challenging routes! Dingos, fresh water lakes, champagne pools - so much to do! Graham was a great tour guide and was very conscious about making sure we got the most out of our trip!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Fraser Island is the world's largest sand island - what better way to explore it then in a 4x4 with a lovely local guide and a good crew of people. We were split into cars of 8 and as a solo traveller there are many chances to make friends, either with your car of people, on day activities, or drinking by the fire at night. All of the facilities on the island were great with hot showers at the campsite for just $2 per 4minutes which was plenty of time. All of our food was provided for us to prepare, the activities were expertly chosen and the driving was an amazing experience. Would highly recommend the tour to anyone I met. Special shoutout to the legend Jabba from all your Irish buddies who loved being on the radio a little too much.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Of my entire five weeks in Australia my favorite three days were spent on Fraser Island. I owe this to the Muzz himself. He is a true legend and I would only recommend traveling Fraser with him as your leader. His expertise is unparalleled and he was constant entertainment. A Fraser Island Tour is not a Fraser Island Tour without Muzza.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We hired a 4WD to go to Fraser Island with our 2 young children. We originally planned and booked via call centre for a trip from Inskip Point on a Wednesday, but were advised by Merv that due to very high tides it was not safe and we were offered to go Thursday instead, no issues whatsoever. The car was great and got us everywhere we wanted to go. Everything was easy and we had the best day on Fraser. Thank you Merv and Muzza! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyable experience on Fraser Island. We never went hungry (even the vegetarians!) And were given lots of snacks and yummy food. Joel was a fantastic lead driver and even offered me his flip flops to go to the champagne pools when I had left mine at camp. He even came and gave us an acoustic guitar session around the campfire on our second evening. We went to lots of exciting spots and got to do lots of driving. The tents could have had a softer mattress underneath but after the amount of goon consumed that wasn't too much of an issue. A must do trip on the east coast!

1  Thank Ruby W