“No fuss very good breakfast”
Review of Great White Bite

Great White Bite
Ranked #8 of 8 Quick Bites in Eden
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 July 2018

We had a nice breakfast overlooking the harbour; my wife said that her vegetarian breakfast was excellent. The service was fast and friendly. Prize was normal. We will definitely go there again if we in the area

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I had the bacon and eggs and my wife had the pancakes. Good honest meals and generous servings. Good milkshake and nice view to watch the activity on the wharf.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I decided to try the local mussels as I love a good mussel dish and let me say they can be hard to find, well this dish was one of the best I’ve had and I would go back again and again for it.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We both enjoyed our seafood lunch here, although the salad with my meal was a bit ‘watery’. Table staff seemed a bit glum, doesn’t hurt to smile a little. Our meals came in good time. Location is interesting, especially watching the rays being fed over on the boat ramp.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

No oysters / stale inedible chips & staff could not be less interested. Disappointing where fish & chips should be a staple!

Date of visit: March 2018