The pools were great for children, although the weather didn't cooperate. It would have been nice to have a lap pool for adults, but I guess you can't have everything. I found that the food quality could have been better with the processed chicken nuggets and hamburgers standing out. Seemed to be all about having unlimited food for those who want to eat all day long. The internet in the room was too slow, and the beds were too springy. Could have been better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Evenia Olympic Palace & Congress Centre is the perfect choice if you want to combine business and pleasure. The Hotel, opened in 2008, is the newest one of the Olympic Resort and it is ideal for families, romantic breaks, group celebrations and meetings or business. It has avant-garde design with wide and modern rooms of 35m2 approximately, with a 2 beds bedroom and hall with convertible sofa-bed, 2 satellite TV, 2 air conditioning units, safe, fridge, microwave, internet access, phone, spacious full bathroom with hairdryer, balcony, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Evenia Olympic Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Olympic Palace Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Evenia Olympic Palace Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain